Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Wait ! Take Photo First !

Sometimes when I cook something nice and feel like posting the food photos in the blog for memory sake, I shall snap a few pictures of  the dishes before we eat.  But I don't do it everytime when I cook. When I only prepare simple meals and never think of taking any pictures, Bb-G will yell at me..

I prepared lunch one weekend, when I took out the baked chicken drumsticks  from the oven(which I had already blogged beforehand), put on the dining table, and wanted to eat , I was pushed away by a bossy girl.

Bb-G:  Ei mi, wait! take photo first! (she hurriedly took her phone and snap snap snap. Walao..)




















Switched to a different angle somemore...












This was the lunch I prepared. Simple kueh tiaw soup with  chicken drumstick meat and some fried tofu.....
(Eh Bb-G, like tat oso need to blog mehhhh ???)





















3 comments:

  1. wah...the future blogger in the making. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Children learn from adults easily... But u still win because even when bbg was taking photo of food, you still could take photo of her...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yah.... kids nowadays learn fast and easily from the adults

    ReplyDelete