We started our journey to Penang early in the morning by 7 morning. Instead of driving across the bridge to the island, we opted the ferry.
Sister and me sitting behind the car, feeling very happy taking our own photos..
Excited SIL & sister, their first experience in the ferry to Penang. It was my second time.

The strong wind was blowing straight to our face
.
Reached Penang Island in 10 mins. We stayed at the Miami Beach at Batu Ferringhi.
Don't really like the beach, too much rocks
The lovey dovey pat toh on the rock
It was a nice feeling though when the sea water hit our feet !
I brought my swimsuit, but too bad, didn't get to swim.....Aunty Visit.. haiz...sien....
We went to the Penang Hill. Waiting for the train, the fella behind me so "chor teng"
Up at the Penang Hii, Bukit Bendera, another fella next to me also very "chor teng"
Visited the Kek Lok Si in Air Hitam. The buildup of Guan Yin statue has not completed.
I made some well wishes on the ribbons and hung them on top of the bamboo pole. I wished my parents & parents-in-law be healthy, I wished my husband do well in business, I wished my daughter always happy, and I wished myself be peace....
So glad to visit the Nyonya House.
This place is not unfamiliar to me since I had watched the Little Nyonya and the Iron Lady
Posing at the Tok Panjang , the long dining table where the Baba Nyoya had their feasts with the guests.
Sitting on the huge chair, a note saying DO NOT SIT was pushed to a side, so I pretended I didnt see it lah..hahaha
Had an evening walk by the Straits Quay. Weather was hot, didnt stay for too long.
Stopover at the largest toy museum
I specially like this collection
Purposely took this photo to make Papa-M jealous, his fav Transformer. (pity him, if he was in the museum, he would definitely WOOOO and ARRRRHHhhhh)
This photo for Bb-G to see
In Ipoh, we just went to Kellie's Castle. An unfinished, ruined mansion built by a Scottish.
A bear tree was nearby the castle.
In the restaurant in Kuala Selangor , waiting for our seafood to be served.
The End ~

























Never knew got such castle in ipoh. The car ferry looks cool... Overall I am sure you have enjoyed yourself with your siblings..
ReplyDeleteHope your wishes will come true. I quite like rocky beaches because can sit on top and take photo ma. It will make a nice background.
ReplyDeletesp - yah, kinda syiok
ReplyDeletemnhl - thanks, i pray my wishes come true too..
mummy-j - I just noticed that you had use black strip to cover strangers' eyes! ha ha ha... so funny and unexpected... ha ha ha...
ReplyDeleteoh yah, i had read that Little Nyonya was partially filmed in Penang and Melaka too...