Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 16, 2012

Cup Cakes

Today is Papa-M's brother, Uncle TH's birthday.
Since yesterday was a Sunday and everybody was free, we went out for a dinner to celebrate his birthday. Instead of buying a birthday cake  which I anticipated our tummy may not have extra space for a slice after a full dinner,  I bought some Osaka cup cakes from the nearby bakery. It would be easier to eat too.

As usual, Bb-G will always think it is her birthday, despite we told her it was Uncle TH's.














She blew the candle! Sorry ar Uncle TH, you tak ada chance nak tiup lilin...
Bb-G with Uncle TH & Aunty Mel
Family photo
Uncle TH - wish you Happy Birthday !

6 comments:

  1. Kids love to blow candles ! haha....

    In Puchong, there is a bakery selling Hokkaido cake (similar to Osaka), have u tried that ? I find their taste are the same, just the name different only. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like bbg hairstyle now... The fringe length is just nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids loves to blow candles...haha Happy birthday to your hubby and Uncle TH...

    ReplyDelete
  4. mnhl - i dono bout the hokkaido cake ler

    sp - tat fringe i cut wan hehehe

    angel - thabks, but not my hub's birthday, only uncle th

    hi mery, thanks for dropping by, i read ur blog before too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mummy-J ~ The hokkaido cake selling at RT cake shop (opp IOI mall). In that new building. I don't know the name. Here's the website. http://www.rtpastry.com/

    ReplyDelete