Last Friday before we (Bb-G & me) reached home, I stopped at a burger stall infront of our condo to buy my dinner. I ordered from the car and both Bb-G and me waited patiently.
After waiting for few minutes, there was a lady approaching the burger stall ordering her food, and she stood near to my car. And this conversation took place...
Bb-G: Mi, you see, aunty...
Me: Where? (I twisted my neck and looked through the window. I saw a lady with a slim figure and beautiful long wavy hair. I could only see her back, but didn’t manage to see her face)
Bb-G: There… (pointed at the lady)
Me : Oo… aunty pretty or not?
Bb-G: Aunty pretty
Me: Mummy pretty or aunty pretty?
Bb-G: Aunty pretty
Me: Huhhh??? Mummy not pretty meh? (kena bomb man, I shouldn’t ask this question)
Bb-G: mummy not pretty… mummy AHPOM
Me: HUH??? AHPOM??? What is AHPOM???
Bb-G: kekekekek……hahahah…. (chuckled)
Me: Oi… what is AHPOM???
Bb-G: kekekke…gaggagag…. (laughed)
Hmmpfff… until now I still don’t know what is AHPOM !!
Monday, April 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


So fun when bb could talk now. So much things to laugh at!
ReplyDeleteWhen you mentioned burger stall, I thought your post would be about burger.
ReplyDeletemnhl - yah...sometimes quite funny
ReplyDeletesp - hahahah.... okok, next time i post a burger picture ar