Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Pre-Celebration

My sister had just completed her one year Science foundation, and therefore, last weekend my parents came to KL to help her shift her some of stuffs back to hometown.
Since parents were here , I decided to pre-celebrate Mother’s Day one week earlier. Instead of going to have our dinner/meal, I planned to cook for my mother (& father)as well as the whole family.
I told mom not to help me with my cooking. I asked her NOT to “kacau” me. However, being a mother, she still loved to come into my kitchen, look look see see, and then helped with some washing when I was cooking.

I had cooked 6 dishes all by myself. Soup, pork, fish, tofu, prawns and chicken.

Pork fillet with dark soy sauce

Fried butter prawns with oats

Steam chicken with chinese wine and herbs

Homemade egg tofu with broccoli, capsicum and abalone

I forgot to take the photos of my cabbage soup and teow chew steam golden pomfret. sigh....

When I was cooking, Papa-M was not at home. So during the dinner, he thought my mom prepared all the food. I told him these were done by me, he did not believe my words. End up, my dad confirmed all the dishes were cooked by me...... ^_*

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. again impressed with the food you had cooked, esp. mai pian xia. way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah.....sure your mum happy until 'can see teeth but cannot see eyes'. haha....

    ReplyDelete