Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Addicted

Has been lazy lazy lazy to write blog for the past one week. This is l because I was busy watching a Chinese DVD (China) drama. Very rare I like to watch Chinese drama, normally I will watch Hong Kong/Taiwanese/Singaporean drama. However this drama that I watched talked about the life in the Qing Palace. How the princes/concubines fought each other to gain the emperor’s heart. My mind was on the show for the whole week, and I even brought the DVD to watch during office lunch hour. How addicted I was! Even at night (when Bb-G slept), I was still watching it. And I had them as my companion… red wine and blue cheese…

4 comments:

  1. yalor, i m so lonely... u wan to drink with me??

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, wat is the title of the drama? so nice ar...

    i m following HK drama starring Charmaine and Raymond Lam... very nice too

    ReplyDelete
  3. sp - the drama is called "GONG", cek ur yahoo email, i got send u the picture

    ReplyDelete