Okie… after picking up Bb-G from Nanny’s place on Friday, instead of going back straight home, I drove to the hypermarket nearby and bought cream cheese and whipped cream. I thought of having butter sponge cake as my cheese cake base, but MNHL said biscuit base taste even nicer. Ok lar… to “obey her instruction”, I also bought a small packet of digestive biscuit.
At night during the weekend , while Bb-G was 100% taken care by Papa-M, I am 100% in the kitchen making the cake.
The overripe mangos. Peeled off the skin ,removed the seed, and pureed. Sweeeeeeet!! I even diced a some mango and added into the puree to give some bites.


Once I saw I had too much of the mango puree, I realized my cream cheese won’t be enough to make a solid cheese cake. If I reduced my cake size and use lesser puree, then, I was not sure what to do with the rest of the unused puree (don’t want to keep it in the fridge for too long too). I began to think and think…. Okie, I twisted my recipe – instead of making a tray of mango cheese cake, I turned it into mango cream cheese pudding.
Hence, I poured in the cream cheese, mango puree, whipped cream into the blender. Blended the mixture until smooth. Then, I combined the mixture with melted gelatin.

Once everything was well mixed, I poured it onto the chilled biscuit base I prepared earlier. Kept it in the fridge. Actually I was not sure if my method and recipe worked, but when I gobbled it the next morning, it indeed tasted like pudding! Smooth and melted in the mouth….Luckily I had the biscuit base to give a crunchy texture, or else too much pudding would cause a disgust.



Wow wow wow.... nicely done! You are so fast... here talk and there baked and ate already. haha.
ReplyDeletehehe-- so bila u mau buat lemon cheese cake ler?
ReplyDeleteMango pudding got or not?
ReplyDeletegood attempt there!
ReplyDeleteso happened today afternoon, my collg bought cheese cake... yummy...