It was a memorable and unforgettable experience. I was on leave from work and felt like bringing Bb-G to the mall nearby the house. Since Papa-M was working on that day, I decided to bring Bb-G out in the morning, and back home by noon time for her nap. Indeed, I reached the mall as early as 10.30am. Out of my expectation, many shops had not opened yet, or halfway opening their shutter gates.
I planned to have a Japanese early brunch, however most of the restaurant would only open at 11.30am. While waiting for the Sakae Sushi to open, I roamed around the mall with Bb-G.
This little girl walked together with me, holding my hand. While she was walking, she waved at the strangers passing by us. When she saw a lion poster ( if not mistaken, it was Narnia) by the Speedy CD outlet, she let go of my hand and ran towards the poster and shouted LION! LION! with very loud and sharp voice. Everybody stared at us….
Then, once we passed by Mc Donald’s , she let go of my hand again, and ran to the MCD clown and said HALO! (again her voice was loud). The strangers nearby looked at me, and looked at her, smiled . After letting her “mingled” with the clown for a few seconds, and also after she bid farewell with the clown, I took Bb-G away and soon we approached Jaya Jusco main door. Bb-G’s eyes were so sharp that she saw 2 rocky chairs for children – a zebra and a cow. Far far away she shouted MOO MOO!!! Again, strangers looked at us. I quickly glanced and scouted around, what Moo Moo was she trying to tell me. Finally I saw the wooden animal rockers by the main entrance. Was selling at RM68 per unit. Bb-G immediately jumped on the Moo Moo, happily rocked herself until she did not want to stop. I had to drag her up, ended up she cried loudly. But her cry stopped immediately when she saw the soft toys section, and this round she shouted BEAR BEAR!! And again, I saw many eyes on us (mostly Jusco workers). Because the whole place was still empty, therefore Bb-G’s voice could be heard clearly.
She played with the soft toys for a while, until my tummy really protested. I was very very hungry before 11.30am. Therefore , I decided to have my meal in Kenny Rogers. We were the earliest and the only customers. I sat at the table near the glass window. Bb-G was facing the window, and whenever there were strangers walking pass us, she would wave and blow kisses……
After the meal, we went to Toys’ r US. Oooohhh! A bit regret to bring her there, she did not want to leave the place. We spent more than half an hour there. I ended up had to carried her out from the shop. She was crying then, but stopped immediately when she saw Barney the dinosaur hanging at the toy kiosk outside Toy’s r US.
I went to Jusco again, and this time, I pulled her in the trolley. Bb-G was a bit tired at that time. Managed to grab some stuffs before I drove back home ,and ,she slept all the way in the car…
Although I was out with Bb-G for only 3 hours, I really enjoyed my time with her. I shall bring her out on my own again….
I bought these from Jusco
Durian. I immediately unpacked the durian and kept in my vacuum container. I always like to keep fruits/food in vacuum container, as they can stay fresher and longer in the fridge.



Some ingredients to cook Bb-G’s porridge.

Prune juice for the family

Wall’s fruit salad ice-cream. My mom suggested me to add some red wine, she said it would be tastier. Shall try.


BB-g is soooo friendly !!! Wave and blow kisses somemore!
ReplyDeleteyummy... i love durians too...
ReplyDeleteu really got all sorts of gadgets at home...