Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 05, 2011

For The First Time

When I see the Lilypie chart on my blog, Papa-M and me have been married for 3 years and 4 months plus. We tied our knot after 4 years of being together. And it means, we are together for more than 7 years. Throughout these years, Papa-M has one practice - whenever he bought a new mobile phone, the existing one sure handed down to me. However, each time he gave me his used mobile sets, the phones usually came with some problems…(Papa-M never tell me the problem though)

Ist story:

He gave me his used Motorola. I liked it very much, because during that particular “era”, the market trend was having flip type mini phone which the size smaller than a hand palm. That second hand Motorala still looked good and cute. I was ok even though it is a second hand. Even my mother said the ringtones were cute and catchy. After some time, this phone started to go hay wire. I could not dial out.. I told Papa-M about it. He said he will get me a “new” handphone

2nd story:

So the “new” handphone that Papa-M said he wanted to get for me was his used Nokia. Because he bought one of the latest model of Nokia (at that time) , he decided to give me his second hand Nokia. Well, I am not a choosy person, as long as I have a free handphone, I am fine with it. Moreover, the second hand Nokia was a new model too during that time. Then again,the phone also had some problem (and I also dono). I managed to used for some years before it really die off. I told Papa-M again, he said he will give me a “new” phone

3rd story:

Again, the “new” phone he intended to give me is another used phone. This time, an I-phone. I was surprised he would get me an I-phone , no doubt also his second hand, but I still do not mind. As long as I have a phone, I am fine. But for this time, the I-phone "memang cacat" untll I cannot tolerate. Sometimes I cannot dial, sometimes I cannot sms!. I complained to him many many times. I told him, I want to get a real brand new mobile set. He again told me, he will buy one for me. He did bring me to a handphone shop, asked me to choose the model I wanted. But then he said, he would exchange his existing I-phone with my new one.. ARRRHHHGGG! I could not made up my mind in the shop, end of the day, I did not buy a phone.

4th story:

Last week , Papa-M came back home from work. Bb-G and me were in the bedroom “lepak-ing”. He suddenly came into the room and tossed a device to me. It was a handphone! And this time, it is a brand new set!
For the FIRRRSSST time, he finally present me with a new mobile set. Well, Papa-M still "berniat" want to exchange his phone with my new one, but NO WAY man!

4 comments:

  1. wah.. the new phone very canggih lei... NICE! maybe let Papa-M play for a week or two?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha if papa m want to exchange it, why didn't he just pass his old phone to you?

    Wow u r really not choosy, but good lar, no need to pay for hp. Now my iphone i pay using my own money but my office hp is getting old. But i don know which to pick coz comp got limited budget.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Cynthia - i think cannot lar, later he never return me, how...
    eh, i read ur story before. Salute!!

    SP- yala, i think he kacau me only lar. too guilty to let me use another second hand fon . later got problem again.
    eh last time when i do sales, i oso had 2 h/p - personal n company. but byk mafan ler to carry 2 out every time. but since ur comp give free hp, slowly choose lar...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaa....so sweet of papa-M. Old or new, you will still treasured it, right?

    Btw, this post inspired me to blog something on hp too. haha...will create and post up soon.

    ReplyDelete