Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Dumpling

This morning I had my mum's bak chang for my breakfast.

I really like the taste of her bak chang. When it comes to 'chang" she is always loyal and being tradition with her recipe. And I like it all the way....


Glutinous rice in dark colour, with chesnut, mushroom, dried shrimps, pork as the fillings.

3 comments:

  1. wow... the bakchang makes me feel like eating bakchang right now... ha ha...

    are you going to learn how to make bakchang too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sp - eeerrr i don think so lar. cos very comoplicated. but one day i will try to make loh mai gai... see when one day i have the mood, i shall do it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love bakchang but cannot eat too much coz my digestion system not good ;(

    We had chang in Ipoh too. Buy from roadside stall. Taste ok la..... but forgot to take photo. haha

    ReplyDelete