Actually, by right I should let her brush her teeth when she is one year old (she already had some teeth) I delay the process because I am a lazy mother. To be honest and frank, I dislike and don't enjoy brushing teeth at all. Just because of the importance of oral hygiene, I must brush my teeth. I still remember when I was very young, about 5-6 years old, I did not brush my teeth before I went to the kindergarten. My mum kept asking me to do so, but I just refused. My mom is a fierce woman, and I think at that moment she could not tolerate me, so she slapped my cheeks, from left to right, for few times. End of the day, my dad came to my rescue. He talked to me nicely, then I was willing to brush my teeth.
When I reached kindergarten, I could still remember my teacher said I was soooo cute, because I had rosey cheeks. In fact, I kena slappped early in the morning. I think I did not explain what happen to my teacher...
Well, guess, I really need to create a teeth-brushing passion in Bb-G, I hope she would not follow my footsteps. Last week I bought a toddler's toothbrush and toothpaste with my Parkson vouchers.
\
Once I reached home, I immediately showed both items to Bb-G. She delightedly took the brush and brushed her teeth. Oh! I didn't realise she knows how to do this...


Till to date, I have not really teach her the proper way of brushing teeth with toothpaste. Guess tonight I will coach her how to brush....


how come bb-G's eyes look puffy? just cried? or not enough sleep?
ReplyDeletewow, even after kena slapped, you still didn't want to brush teeth.
i remember last time, kids' toothpaste such as kodomo brand, but the taste not nice although sweet and not spicy... think darlie & colgate taste nicer...
oh she cried just before i let her play with the tooth brush....
ReplyDeletei don even remember if i pernah used kodomo before. my house only got darlie last time...'
haha... dono y last time i so naughty, mom slapped oso tak takut
din know there is a Piegeon brand kid's toothpaste !
ReplyDeletemnhl - ya me oso dono ler. just happen i was in parkson, n got free voucher, so buy lo. u can try next time
ReplyDelete