I was so sad and disappointed. I thought she will like the cat as much as I do. But I still want to try my luck. I told Bb-G do not scared of the cat. I also told her to sayang the cat. She did not want to. She kept telling me she is scared. I think it was due to the cat’s eyes. When the cat blinks, the eyes are in green. I think it may be quite scary for a young kid.
Then, Papa-M also tried to convince Bb-G that the cat is harmless. After much coaxing, playing and persuasion, we achieved this result

She even feed the cat! Me so happy, at least she does not waste my MONEY!


hahaha....reminds me that my son was so scared of the conventional lantern (candles type) coz he said got FIRE. hahaha.......Same like u, i also felt so disappointed coz I thought he will love it!
ReplyDeletemaybe this will influence her to be an animal lover...
ReplyDelete