Many months ago, I bought an inexpensive mini cooking set from a toy stall in the wet market. I let her play but she seemed to be uninterested. So I kept the toys until few days ago, I realised she loves masak masak so much....
These are all her "restaurant customers"

Busy setting up her kitchen

Busy cooking (I think)

Ooppss, she saw I was snapping her photo.
Haiya mummy, don't take my picture, shy shy, I can't cook as good as you.. (Mummy muka tembok)

While she was busy in "her" kitchen, I was also busy in my "real" kitchen too, cooking a bowl of misuah soup with luncheon meat for my dinner....

One day, I will redeem either one of these from the Cosway shop for Bb-G.

Then I shall invite XJ to play with Bb-G, Ok , MNHL?


haha...good idea ! and include YX too.... he loves to cook too.
ReplyDeleteWhere is Doreamon ?
oh! she has difrent batch of customers, doraemon n moo moo n big bear bear came to her restaurant at diffrent time.
ReplyDeleteSUre,.... YX can come too (never know boy oso like masak masak, tot he only like ultraman)
Mummy j, even me this big kid wish to play the advanced cosway kitchen set. Or i should just participate in your real masak masak as the eater.
ReplyDeleteBtw i going kl 9 to 11 may. Stay at traders hotel 2 nights.
sp - ur dates are weekday ler.... then where is traders? or do u wan to stay on the weekend (8th)at my house? then it is a sunday, mnhl will be free to meet you too....SL too,maybe
ReplyDeleteMummy, traders is just beside klcc. It is work trip so i can only take plane on monday. Looks like weekday hard to meet
ReplyDelete