Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 07, 2011

Bb-G , Part 2

Last evening after work, I picked up Bb-G from Nanny's house. Once I put her into the car, I drove back home. In the car it was quiet. I purposely did not want to talk to her. And also purposely did not switch on her favourite music CD.
She was quiet too.... (maybe she could sense that I was still angry with her.. heheh)

Once we reached the car park, before taking her out from the car, I talked to her in a very strict and stern voice. And I stared at her with my ferocious eyes. I said, "Bb-G, I tell you ar, later you still throw your temper when I feed you with milk, I will beat you, U UNDERSTAND ?! You better "guai-guai" ar "
She looked at me, no smile, then she nodded. (hahaha)

When we reached home, I also didn't talk to her. The whole house was very quiet. I never switch on the TV (purposely). I wanted her to feel "tension". She behaved well, she did not run around the house. She just stand at one corner of the living hall. Then I brought her to my room because I want to take a shower. I put her in the baby cot, without looking at her face. I was "expressionless".I did not even switch on her DVD. She was alone in the quiet room when I bathed.

After shower, I went to the kitchen without looking at her again. But I knew she looked at me. I just walked away....
After finishing some chores in the kitchen, I saw her weeping in the room. When she saw me, she asked me to let her out from the cot. OK, so we both went into the living room. But I was still not looking at her, I never talked to her too. I let her sit in the sofa, and I went into the kitchen to have a drink. Suddenly she came into the kitchen and stood beside me. She said she wants to drink milk.

HAHAHAHHA! BINGO!

I controlled my laugh. My face was still very fierce. I asked her one more time to reconfirm if she really wanted to have the milk, because the time was still early. It was about 8.20pm. Her usual last feeding is about 9 -9.30pm. She nodded, and said, yes, want nen-nen. I made her milk, and she obediently drank her milk on the sofa.

This morning, I was still showing my firm and unsympathetic face. She woke up and spontenousely asked for nen-nen.

Hahahah! BINGO again!

So, last night and this morning, I managed her easily. Hope and pray this is long term...because I don't wish to look fierce all the time in front of her...No doubt I am a Tiger Mama, but I still prefer to be my usual Mummy-J ^_^

4 comments:

  1. U can tahan not to talk or play with your girl for the whole night! tabik !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read that it takes 21 days to develop a habit. U can train her drink milk for 21 days. After that, you can relax. Good luck!

    But so cute la you when u hahahaha bingo.

    U read abt tiger mum in US too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. mnhl - aiya, wat to do, if i buat biasa then she will never learn. then throw tantrum again. tel u , this girl understand wat happen.so i must show some power. make her scared of me abit ma..

    sp- oh tat tiger mama u oso know? trying to get the book, but until now no time to book shop . eh btw, how come u read blogs in the afternnon, tot u cannot blog during ofice hour, or u onleave?

    ReplyDelete
  4. mummy-j - tiger mum story was on newspapers here ler... so after that story was published, got more forum discussion on the tiger mum.

    when i was taking a short break, i would use iPhone to read a bit and comment. but can't blog of course.

    ReplyDelete