Last Friday (of course a-no-boss-day), I went to my favourite Indian stall and tapao breakfast. I was addicted to this new dish that I recently know about - WUPUMA. (not sure if this is the correct spelling). It looks like this.

In fact, it was my second time having Wupuma as breakfast and I just simply love the taste. According to my Indian colg, it is made from flour (can't remember what flour but definitely not the normal flour or glutinous flour). But the taste and texture similar to Hainanese Chicken Rice Ball! It has peppercorn, fennel , and some other Indian herbs. It is so soft and smooth. It melts in my mouth. Oh ya, it has some peanuts in it to give a crunchy munch. It is always nice to eat Wupuma with curry gravy but instead of curry, I ate Wupuma with Varuval chicken.

Yum yum yum....
Then, on Firday itself, I went out to do some market survey with my colg. Because she was also having the "same" good mood , we went for a nice lunch at Garden Cafe.

I ate Fettucini Carbonara with mushroom and bacon.

Again, YUM YUM YUMMMMMMM


Don't know about that wupuma. But from your description, sounds delicious.
ReplyDeleteooooo... if one day u manage to find it at your place, try.
ReplyDelete