
Can't wait to wear my new dress,I like the yellow dress the most. And can't wait to let Bb-G wear this red dress.
I am quite a traditional lady, when it comes to CNY, red dress for my child is a must, but not to myself, haha!This is another denim for Bb-G.I think she will look good in it.

Besides buying clothes for myself and Bb-G, (as usual for every year) I bought a beige golden blouse and a pair of cream leggings for my mother, I bought another red blouse and black leggings for my MIL too.
I still need to shop for my dad, dad-in-law and my bachelor uncle. Papa-M said he will shop on his own. One more week to go before CNY! YAY!


i have the habit of washing all the new cloths before wearing them. But my MIL don't le. She is too 'cincai' sometimes. hehe....
ReplyDelete