Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Very Tight

Yesterday was a public holiday (Deepavali). On Monday night, I lepak in Bb-G's room, together with my younger sister. I was too tired and sleepy, and also very much lazy to walk back to my room to sleep, hence I told Bb-G I wanted to sleep with her on her bed. She agreed most happily since she could manja with me.  So, Bb-G and me on the same bed, and my sister slept on the pull-out bottom bed.

I dozed off very quickly.....

Suddenly, in the middle of the night, Bb-G tossed and turned, I opened my eyes and looked at her..
She made some noises " Arhkk arhkkk...very tight ar...."

I ignored her, but then, pulled my body to the most edge of the bed, making sure that she had ample space. (In fact, I slept very 'straight" and without making much movement, she had enough space on her side actually)

And I dozed off again. (yup, I was very very tired, PMS I believe)

Then again, Bb-G made more noise. She even woke me up and said
"Mummy, very tight lar, you go back to your room and sleep!"

Me: Haiya, not tight lar, u sleep now can or not.... (and I push myself again to the corner of the bed, making sure I never cross her border)

Bb-G: Very tight lar....very tight!!

Me: ZZZzzzzzzz....... (slept till the next morning)

Hahahahaha!

4 comments:

  1. maybe she had to sleep close to the wall, so felt very "tight"? hahaha.... wow, u could sleep till the next morning...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah.. I was always the one that push my girl inwards as she tend to stick too near me in the queen size bed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha....she is used to sleep alone. Actually, I'm planning to train my kids to sleep on their own bed by next year....hopefully successful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sp - actualy very cramp for both of us, but i was too tired to move away...

    cyntia - so nice ya, she stick to you.... hahah...bb-g will kick me ler!

    mnhl - oh wic means the beautiful beds bought previously are not fully occupied ...hahah, good luck ya

    ReplyDelete