Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Territory

I have a "special territory" in the house where Papa-M knows, and thus he seldom fights this "territory" from me. But now, I've lost my territory to a small young girl, and she has fully become the queen of this territory


My territory has been snatched away. I no longer can sit on my favourite lazy couch ...sob sob sob
The new master KIAO KA somemore, can't believe it man!


3 comments:

  1. Wah...so comfortable and enjoying herself. Angry Bird game ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup she looked so happy.

    you did not ask her to get off the couch?

    you also always sit like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. mnhl - her iphone don have angry bird, i oso dono what was she playing...

    sp - she will move away when i show her my rotan. n i never sit like her ler...dono where she learn tat from...

    ReplyDelete