Few months ago, Bb-G liked to play with towel, and she enjoyed putting towel on her head, and she would say that was her hat ..just like this
One of the nights I managed to dig out a baby swadle, Bb-G was so excited and she began to play with it on her head.
Act cute
I like this photo
Papa-M also joined the fun
I also didn't want to miss out the fun
We are all Johnson's babies ! ha! Ha! ha!
(Sideetrack a bit)..Augusat is indeed a good month,end of the month in-laws would be here to clelbrate father-in-law's birthday, sister-in-law will be here with her newborn, then, my hometown friend is going to kahwin, childhood friends would be there for her wedding and old girls gathering..oh yah! Bb-G's birthday is on the 1st Sept, can celebrate togehter with my parents and friends when I am back to hometown. by the way, MNHL, both your kiddos are Sept babies, want to co-join the fun in advance??? SP, are you back for the wedding? See..August is a nice month rite ..?


Baby-G looks like Little Red Riding Hood.... just that it is blue in color. haha...
ReplyDeleteEh eh.....an excellent idea to co-join the birthday party! Let's discuss further. hehe
hahah... i also wanted to say Little Red Riding Hood too!
ReplyDeletemummy-j - yah, Aug sure sounds like a good month!