Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 07, 2011

PHeeeeeeeewwww...

I AM BACK!!!
I have not updated my blog for almost one cool month! I really miss my Little Moo Moo!!

Well... I had been doing these for the past dayssss :
1) Prepraring work/document for my skincare products which launched in 1-3 July
2) Co-ordinating with my overseas speaker/guests on launching procedures
3) Doing my speaker powerpoint presentation
4) Worked closelyt with my marketing colg/overseas vendor to source for souvenirs
for the launch
5) Doing some last minute documentation for trade agreement, copyright licence...etc.
6) Document & work work work till I DONO how to describe.

I never been soooooo much busy and busy and busy, until I didn't even have the time to change my sanitary pad during my menses! And I could feel my pad sooooo damn warm and wet! HAHA!!

Anyway, I am now totally relieved, relax and back to my comfort zone.

Some photos to share, taken during the launch

Me posting in front of the poster (taken at night after a gala dinner, a day before the actual launching day)

The product range display

My overseas speaker on the stage

As the launch was in Saturday, I had a one day replacement leave on Tuesday(6/7). Due to hectic and tight working schedule, I had indirectly neglected BB-G. To compensate my absence for past month, I did not bring BB-G to Nanny's place on my day off. I took Bb-G out for a nice lunch in Secret Recipe, then brought her to the hair saloon, by evening, took her to the playground and the swimming pool. I definitely had a good bonding with her!

The slide



Riding the horse VIGOROUSLY

Not sure why she was so SERIOUS on the swing

Swimming time


BOYFRIENDS!!

2 comments:

  1. wow... looks like you have really been working hard until no update for so long! congrats on new product launch too!

    could see that bb-g really was shaking the horse vigorously. maybe she was nervous on the swing? cute swimsuit! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back (again). haha... have been missing for almost a month too!

    U r really busy with that new products. Glad that everything are over now!

    BB-G enjoying at the playground and swimming pool.

    ReplyDelete