last Friday Papa-M helped me to collect a parcel from the post office. (I was not at home when the postman came).
When I opened the envelope, I saw a similar handmade dress worn by MNHL’s daughter (XJ) and it was a blue one. I was so eager and immediately wore on Bb-G, thinking that she may pose like XJ, making a birthday wish ..!
Out of my expectation, she did a traditional Korean bow pulak!
A nice blue dress indeed.
Front (come with a cute removable brooch)
Back (purposely stood this way for Papa-M to take her photo)
When she sat on the floor, the bottom part of the skirt is fluffy...
Thank you so much MNHL for this lovely gift. I plan to let BB-G wear during the birthday party, will you let XJ wear the pink dress as well?


Yeah, is from nivniv handmade.
ReplyDelete哈哈哈 ! You watch too much of 大长金 !!!!
ReplyDeleteangel, yes from nivniv, next time u can get one for your bb girl
ReplyDeletemnhl, haiyo u know or not, everyday when i fetch her back from nanny's place, she will say she wan to watch dachangjin when i go to bathe..
What a lovely sweet lady Gwen is! The dress suits her well, cos she's so fair! :-)
ReplyDeletemummy-j - hahahaha... hadn't expected to see mnhl daughter's pic on ur blog... some more, u were very funny in scripting!!!
ReplyDeletewow... so nice of mnhl that your bb-g also has a same dress! the design is like patchwork, creative... izzit bb-g watch too much Da Chang Jin too?