Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 02, 2014

My Happy Family

Yesterday was the Labour Day. Papa-M went out early in the morning for his golf. I slept till 9am and when I opened my eyes, I saw Bb-G came into my room and she said she wanted to lepak with me. Both of us enjoyed the comfort of the soft blanket and the nice cooling aircon. We lazed on the bed for another hour and eventually we woke up by 10am. (sudah hungry)

Bb-G requested scramble egg, strawberry millk and steam mantou for her breakfast. (usually she drinks her own milk). When I was making her breakfast, she was in her room. I didnt know what she did while I was in the kitchen, until we finished our breakfast and when I went to her room, I saw this
 



I told her she should make her dad fatter, this daddy in the picture is too thin...heheheheeh
And she told me this pulak, " One dad, one mom, one sister, and where is the brother???" 
Alamak!

Anyway,  what a nice present , yah....May/June, the month to celebrate parents' day

Bb-G, now age @ 4years-7months-2days old


3 comments:

  1. So sweet of her.

    U actually bought her 'My Happy Family' storybook ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, i still tot the Happy Family card game... heheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. mnhl - the book from school punya

    sp, oh ya....i like tat game too..i shud buy the card and play with her

    ReplyDelete