Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 02, 2014

A Night Before Labour Day

A casual dinner we had outside from home.

Papa-M ate this - bitter gourd rice, tambah telur mata


Bb-G ate this - her all time favourite, Hokkien Mee



And how about me????
2 crabs , butter cream recipe, I wallop all by myself ^_*



Both of them finished their food much much faster than me, and patiently waited for me.
Seriously, after finished eating the crabs, my fingers cramped because I constantly  held the crab with my fingers for 2 hours!

And thank you very much to Papa-M for "belanja-ing" me the nice crabs (sempena Labour Day rewards huh)


3 comments:

  1. Wah.....you had the most special dinner ! There was one time I also craved for crab. I went to tapau and eat it as lunch ! hahah......I think that time MIL went for holidays so I had to take care of the kids.

    Your hubby and girl don't eat crab ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you really could eat so much crab? I bet it must have been very enjoyable for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mnhl - hub scared cholesterol, so he just eat abit.,
    bb-g oso like crab, i peel off the flesh for her

    sp - actually i just want to order one , but the shop say must order 2 min...too crave for it d,,,so just order la

    ReplyDelete