her? And why only has one candle? She is not one year old you know or not??
HAHAHAHA....
This was my cake
Just like what MNHL said, her birthday was just an ordinary day, mine too....at least she had a big cake, what I had was a small chocolate cake....hahahah...
No offend ya Papa-M, but I am happy enough to celebrate simple-ly with both of you at home
By the way, I prepared these dishes during my birthday

Pork with mushroom stew
Stir-fry green veg with garlic
The big big bones from the herbal soup
And of cos 红鸡蛋









So cute that bb-g would say you were a big woman hahaha... anyway, you really rajin to cook, even on your birthday!
ReplyDeleteThe cake, though small, was cute ler... hahahah... but not sure what animal that was...
nothing special anymore during our birthday hor. Except the kids will get excited.
ReplyDeleteU really very rajin. Even made red eggs !
tak rajin la...since we have to eat too...
ReplyDelete