Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 10, 2014

Hair

The other day when MHNL suddenly asked us in our old schoolmates group chat, she had actually triggered me to get my hair done before the CNY. My hair grows very slowly, and usually I only need to cut at most twice a year. Basically my hairdo routine remain the same for every year, i.e., I will get my hair done in the salon - cut, dye, treatment, (and perm if I feel I want to) and the hair style can last me for the remaining of the year, and by mid of the year will get another hair cut to trim away the messy part.

So, yesterday, I finally went to settle my new hairstyle. I was actually helping my lady boss to get a cosplay hair wigs for our annual dinner this Saturday and after completing my task, I quickly searched for a hair salon in the mall. The cosplay shop owner recommended me a good salon, and hence I heed his advice. 

I told my hairdresser what I desire and he designed a modern Japanese bob style with little curls at the bottom. I will look modern . Then he also recommended me  to choose orangy brown for my hair colour. I totally trusted  him and let him take charge of my HEAD for a cool 5 hours. Luckily the hair salon provides Ipad for their customers. I watched the Singaporean drama 96 degree Cafe via youtube to pass time...

I was satisfied with my new hair style...

  


3 comments:

  1. 5 hours! And you are really spontaneous. Cakap saja, the next day DONE ! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah... really nice, and same like the sample picture you showed us...

    ReplyDelete
  3. mnhl - tats my character...fast and speedy

    sp - thnks...i've got the director cut, and he is confident to handle my hair after i show him the picture too..

    ReplyDelete