Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 08, 2011

6 -9 Months ....

One day when I was clearing up my daughter's mini closet I found a romper, a friend bought this for Bb-G when was a newborn. I kept in her closet for so long and never let her wear because the size is kinda large for her. Until yesterday, I took it out and let her wear before going out for breakfast with my parents.

Baby romper meant for a 6-9 months....

Can only fit Bb-G at age 23 months ...

Posing in front of my camera


Hah...most of her clothes can still fit her very well despite the sizes are in a range from 6- 12 months. Just that certain long sleeves shirts and pants are slightly too short, and all I only need is to buy her some new pyjamas.

Next month Bb-G will be officially 2 years old. Time flies REAL fast.
Some jot down of her achievement ...
1) she knows numbers (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,14) Why skip 11,12 & 13 and she knows 14? Because my brother stays at floor 14 at the same condo...haha

2) She knows colours - green, blue, pink, yellow, red, black, white, red, silver, purple. I always like to ask her this whenever I pick her in my car.
Me: Mummy drive wat car?
Bb-G: Beack car (black car)
Me: Papa drive wat car?
Bb-G : Silber car (silver car)
Me: Bb has wat car?
Bb-G : Car seat only lar...(and she point at her car seat)
Hahaha... each time i feel so funny when she say she only has a car seat ^_^

3) She knows animals - cat, dog, duck, elephant, snake, bird, frog, lion, bear, rabbit, fish, tiger, monkey, DORAEMON AND BARNEY !

4) She knows fork, spoon, bowl, plate, cup. Sister always come to my house during the weekend, and she always use a particular cup to fill up her drinking water. So whenever sister is not around, and I used that cup, Bb-G will tell me that is her Ahyi's cup.

5) she can eat or accept rice, but the rice must really really soggy and soupy, if it is just normal dry rice with dishes, she will spit out. Anyway, she just loves porridge.

6) She sings at home, but cannot understand her language. She likes to dance when listen to certain songs. She enjoys watching adults TV show, eg, Korean show, HK TVB and Sporean series. When she gets excited when watching such show, she will mimic the act of the actors/actresses. She carries away easily when she watches fighting movies, end up I will always get her punch!






3 comments:

  1. hahaha....'car seat only' !!

    Soon can enroll her into preschool since she already knows a bit of numbering and colors. Easy to catch up in school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha..that romper still suits her lar...can wear still..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yah.. so cute when she said she only had car-seat!

    ReplyDelete