Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Big Doraemon & Big Bear Bear

During the 2nd night of CNY while waiting to board the plane back to KL from Papa-M's hometown, Bb-G saw a kiosk selling lots of soft toys and she was amazed. The toys were expensive and small in sizes, Papa-M felt it was not worth to buy in the airport too. However he had promised his daughter he would surely get one huge bear bear for her ...

When we were back to my hometown, near my maternal grandma's place there are lots of shops selling ornaments, decorative items and childrens' toy. To fulfil his promise, Papa-M die die also must go to one of the shops to get a bear for Bb-G. We reached the shop quite late at about 9.30pm (shop closed at 10pm).

That shop that we went was currently having Buy 1 Free 1 promotion. Therefore instead of buying one soft toy, Bb-G got 2! No doubt the soft toys are not from the original brands but they look good, and there are many many choices too.Most items come from Thailand. I had a hard time to select the nicest toys for Bb-G.
One good thing about such shop is, we can bargain!

These are the 2 soft toys we got for Bb-G as CNY presents.

I asked Bb-G to sit in between Doraemon and Bear-bear to take photoss. She was very very mischievious, so much difficult to make her sit still and I kept shouting!!!

Take 1: Bb-G sit nicely, don't run

Take 2 : SIT DOWN!! Don't grab my camera!!

Take 3: Haiyo SIT DOWN!! Don't push the bear bear!

Take 4: Hai yo!!! SIT DOWN LA!! Don't kacau the Doraemon !

Bb-G! I tell u again, SIT DOWN! If not I am going to jail you into the play pen ar!

Take 5 : She obediently listened to me, and rushed to sit between the toys...

Nowadays, I need to threaten her a bit, if not she is really very very naughty.... hehehehe

3 comments:

  1. owww...kelien...hahax..laz pic dia mcm atuk dia..kam zui ba..

    ReplyDelete
  2. D bear n doraemon is much bigger than her leah... Hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice hug-able toys for bb.

    ReplyDelete