Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 05, 2010

Rock-a-by-Baby-on-the-Tree-top

My everyday (except weekends) routine is to wake up by 6.30am to feed Bb-G, 7.30am go to bathe, and 8am sharp fetch Bb-G to nanny's place. Due to Bb-G's car seat is quite big in size, so she has to sit alone at the back of the car, and facing rear. When I am driving, Bb-G always gets impatient and sometimes scream!
So one day, Mummy-J played a children's songs cd and realised that this particular lullaby made Bb-G "sing" along with it. ("Sing" means she makes the sound "eek eek, aw aw, oh yee oh")
But she only sang for a short while (roughly about 1-2mins)and then suddenly quiet. So when I reached nanny's place, I realised that Bb-G eventually slept.
This song really works! Now, everyday when I drive alone with Bb-G, I would switch on this lullaby and repeat for the entire trip.
I managed to take some photos when I opened the door to bring her out.. Feel so warm to see her sleep peacefully in the car.... I must really say many many THANK YOU to the person who compose this song :)




1 comment:

  1. wow... didn't know the song is really so effective...

    ReplyDelete