Bb-G is 5 months old, and she is physically quite strong although her size is actually small. She can stand straight and sometimes hard to put her to sit, as she tends to stretch her legs and never want to bend at all. And she is strong to sit too. So Papa-M bought her one walker,with music box attached. The musical kit looks like a crab with many hands, and each hand has a button to press on. And each button has its own nursery song. Very cute.
Anyway, I would not put her to sit too long in the walker since she is still young. Some old folks said her legs may crooked if sits in the walker for too long. But at least when I am tied up with some housechores, I can put Bb-G in her walker and let her explore the musical world for at least ....15mins! And then she would start to call "MUMMY!! LET ME OUT!!"


No comments:
Post a Comment