Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 22, 2010

Bolster & Genetic

Baby-G nowadays when she feels sleepy, she needs 2 things to make her sleep.
(1) Her pacifier, (2) her bolster

Well, I believe most babies sleeps with pacifier, but how about bolster? Baby-G can't sleep if she could not sniff the "aroma", and she would start to scream asking for her bolster. I am not sure if this is a genetic disease aka inheritance, because when I was a baby, I also had a bolster, and definitely in a more extreme way. I must have the same bolster, same colour. If my mother washed the bolster case, and changed with another different colour, I would cry whole day. GOSH! can't believe that right? End of the day, my mother had to make many bolster case with the same colour :>

I am soooo hoping that Baby-G won't hooked too much to her "that particular" bolster. Thus, I always use different bolster on her when she wants to sleep. And surprisingly, she never recognise the smell, and could fall asleep immediately when I put her bolster next to her face.
I think she just need a bolster to cover her nose, that's all.....

4 comments:

  1. I think all babies will need certain pillow or bolster...

    I still keep my small pillow till now. Last time, I'd also be unhappy if my grandma washed the pillow because the smell would be different. Ha ha...

    my sis used to have a pillow too, but now she just keeps the pillow case which has turned very black...

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh? until black? she just keeps it then got sniff ar?
    hah

    my sister also ler, she brings her pillow wherever she goes, come to kl and stay in my house oso like tat. she cannot sleep without tat pillow!! walao, and oso the case a bit dark, like very geli

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, become dark... maybe becoz she simply put on the floor too... very geli too... she still will hold on the cloth at times...

    my pillow case better, because the cloth is memang already black in colour...

    ReplyDelete
  4. halo..
    i gt preserve well de hor my precious bao bao..
    hahax~

    ReplyDelete