Now I am jotting down what happened in October
Hmmm....macam tak ada apa apa special yang berlaku lar...Oh ya...I almost forgot, we went for a day trip to Tanjung Sepat with our usual gang of family friends
It was a day trip for 3 families. We started our journey at 8.30am. 1st destination was to savour a bowl of seafood mihun kueh in one of the famous shop which I could not remember the name. But the shop was a homebase business. We could choose what type of seafood we want, and the "chef" will put into our soup.
After the breakfast we walked to another shop selling homemade fish balls. We bought some back home too. Love the fish balls so much because they were fresh.
The worker was frying the fish balls
Next, we walked to the coffee factory. This uncle is a Hainanese and while he was frying the coffee bean, he talked to me with the dialect too...hahah...luckily I know a little and he was surprised too...
We also bought some coffee powder back.
We spent roughly half an hour in the coffee factory and we drove to the mushroom farm. Many types of mushroom could be found, and I bought few packs of dried lingzhi for its health beneficial properties.
At the jetty near the mushroom farm. The kids, Bb-G is the youngest child among all....
It was about noon and all of us were hungry. So we drove to the famour Hainan bao factory. We were very lucky to reach there at the right timing, the bao just came out from the piping hot steamer.
We bought all types to try and my favourite was the "mui choi pork bao"
Workers were kneading the dough
Before going back, we stopped at a Chinese restaurant for a good seafood lunch. Ordered quite a number of dishes,but I couldnt find the photos in my folder.
Overall it was a nice one-day-family-outing


The last time we went, we had the worst ever dinner at Tg Sepat. The food was terrible ! But surprisingly that restaurant (can't remember the name) was highly recommended in the Internet.
ReplyDelete