Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

November & December

Aaaalooooohaaaaa again....ha ha ha....
What happened in November? Hmm...it was the month of Papa-M's birthday. I organized a small gathering cum party and invited our close family friends over to the party.

I cooked a few dishes, Papa-M tapao some chicken rice, roast chicken and duck. One friend brought along a homemade cheese cake, one friend brought over vinegar pork knuckles, another friend made us alcoholic mixed cocktail...

I think I forgot to snap photos of the food we ate.

Anyway, Happy Birthday Papa-M!

 

In December....well, I had done some minor decoration to the house. Since I was free during one of the weekends, I drove to a nearby decorative items shop and saw the things that I like and bought them home. This was what I did

Tadaaa....

This is actually a spot at the main door. I did some landscaping by using my existing yellow colour vase and decorated it with some "oranges" on the recycyle dried branches. Next, I sticked a colourful peacock on the wall. Actually by the corner of the vase I put a pot of essential oil burner (can't see from this photo). Imagine everyday when we (Papa-M, myself, Bb-G) open the door and enter the house, a the scent of the essential oil, the oranges which represent gold, and the peacock which represents good luck welcome us home .....ceh wah....ada sikit fengshui u know...hahah



    

   












Next I decorated one wall with photos. Instead of the usual wooden frames, I used stickable photo frames. The photos eventually bring out  some family warmth into the house
















Since I have some extra frames and photos, I lay them on the piano too

Oh ya, this piano was sent to us all the way from Papa-M's hometown. Since it was not utilised  back in the hometown, Papa-M arranged it to send over, and expose Bb-G to music. Well, Bb-G did hint to us many times that she wants to learn guitar, she wants to learn ballet...hmmm before any guitar class or ballet class...let her "play" with the piano first at home ...















Last weekend, my sister-in-law came back to Malaysia from Perth. She took along her 3 children back without the husband. The cousins finally met up again...

All of them grow up fast ya....hopefully this will be a yearly gathering and I can take their photos every year to see how they grow and change ^_^  

Photo taken last Sunday @16 Dec 2013















Photo taken in Oct 2011
 

3 comments:

  1. All the kids very cute... Oh, no wonder you got a piano... Saw on FB ur parents looking proudly while u play... Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. did my parents looked proudly? hahah i oso never realise, they just wan to sing along with Teresa 's old songs i play

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your fengshui ideas..... love that peacock near the entrance and also love the stickable photo frames. May Year 2014 'HUAT' ar ! haha

    ReplyDelete