Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 01, 2012

Mister Maker

I only realised I have not been updating my blog for almost near to a month. It was a busy September for me. Eversince I had a new work portfolio, my calender was so cramped.















Added with my current work, I just could not find some spare time to blog. Anyway, in the working life, is all about ups and downs...

OK, enough about work, let me write something about Bb-G.
One weekend  (oh dear, I couldnt remember the date), I brought Bb-G to Mister Maker liveshow in Menara TM.

I actually do not know who is Mister Maker, and I never watched his show before. Bb-G watches it most of the time in Nanny's place. So happenend nanny's daughter, SL won a contest, so she ajak me to bring Bb-G to the live craft making show.

The kids were excited on that day. (I think the adult behind was even more excited)




















Mister Maker huge poster

















Before Mister Maker came into the hall, there was a MC taking charge, she came over to interview Bb-G
















MC: Hi, what is your name?
Bb-G: G KSM....
MC: How old are you?
Bb-G: 3 years old...
MC: You like Mister Maker?
Bb-G: Like Mister Maker.....

Hahaha...Was glad Bb-G could respond it well.

Then, Mister Maker finally came. He taught the kids to make wristlet.













Bb-G was guided by a staff.














Her wristlest




















Before we left, there were goody bags  to be picked up. Then we also took photo with Mister Maker.
Once the event finished, all of us were very hungry. Papa-M took me and Bb-G for a nice lunch. Then we went home.

4 comments:

  1. Never heard of mister maker, only know Einstein the guy who teaches kids to draw on tv.

    Wow, bb-g so young already gets interviewed...

    Why did u have squat halfway like that in the photo ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. errr...i oso dono why i squat like tat...until i saw the foto

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched this Mister Maker with my son before.... my son will be interested in this event.

    ReplyDelete