When I reached home, Papa-M was already in the house. And it was only 3.30pm. He was busily wrapping X'mas presents. But then...they are all for his staffs. I asked if I had a gift as well, but he said NO. He even asked me to help him with the wrapping, but I said NO too, I told him I want to cook and went to the kitchen. HAHAHA
ANyway, I was happy to know that he actually took his time to choose different types of presents to his staffs according to their needs. Wah, I never know that he is so thoughtful to know what the staffs may require. After I finished some chores in the kitchen, I did help him. I saw he used my shopping paper bags, newspaper, plastic bags as gift wrapper. I thought he purposely want to do something creative, but actually he didnt buy any gift wrappers!
The X'mas pressie
All these from shopping paper bag, the one in red was from parkson, and that was one of my favourite ler, Papa-M...
Papa-M used newspaper to wrap the gift as first layer, then used plastic bags as second layer. He even used those plastic bag with THANK YOU logo....
This one even worse, don't even bother to wrap at all! To make the white box not so dull, I helped him to tie a bow at the side.


Hahaha! Luckily he did not use the usual red colored plastic bag as wrapper too. The white box was also funny... Why didn't he just go buy paper as well since he already went to buy gifts?
ReplyDeleteI think he told me he forgot to buy lar...
ReplyDeletePapa-M very creative. Something different from the usual gift wrappers.
ReplyDelete