Ok, let me update a little bit of myself for the past one month.
This is my July calendar, packed with meetings/discussions/audits, and full of corrections (liquid paper marks all over). I reshuffled and reupdated my dates so many times until the calendar is so messy.

But then, I am still able to squeeze a little bit of time to do Energizing Stone Spa in my company spa during the lunch time. Feel so good after each treatment, the body is more relaxed, toxins were excreted and I sweat a lot!
Oh ya, by the way, nowadays I bring my lunch box to the office, and I am on diet too. My purpose is to shed off some extra weight for well-being, and prepare myself for a nicer silhouette to attend my brother’s wedding this coming September… hehehehe… Is all about vanity afterall !!
I have totally reduced my carbohydrate intake, which means totally no rice, no noodles, no breads, not biscuits, no cakes and other sweet stuffs. And I replaced with lots of vegs, fish , chicken breasts and lean pork. I also took my vitamins, spirulina and protein powder to gain more nutrition. Overall I have lost 5kg. I look shapelier and tone too. I shall continue to shed another few kgs, hmm…..maybe another 3kg?? Good luck to me!
This is my lunch for today. Grill salmon (season with salt, pepper, bit of lemon juice) and avocado as side fruit. (yup, avocado is a fruit)
And I had just finished my cup of protein shake as breakfast….




Well done ! 5kg is alot! Keep it going !
ReplyDeleteyeh! tq tq!
ReplyDelete