"I angry ar"
2) When she is naughty and I ask her not to do something which I don't want her to do, she says: "You quiet, aaahhhh"
3) When I beat her, or I act angry, she says: "Mami sampat" walaoeh....!!
4) When Papa-M is driving, she says " Papa, cannot so fast, slow down" (hahah, this one I like)
5)One day when I was brushing teeth and I choked myself, giving out vomit sound. She rushed to the toilet and said : " Mi, you "xin ku" ar? You ok? "
(I was surprised , not sure who teach her the Mandarin word - "Xin ku" 心苦, and she knows the meaning too)
6) When I hit myself (either on the head/hand/other body parts), she says: "is ok ar, is ok, never mind"
7) When I gave her things , be it milk, food, toys, she says " thank you mami, welcome" . She already answer on my behalf
8) When I stopped at traffic light, she says: " red color mami cannot go"
9) When I stopped at road juction, waiting to drive cross the road, she says: " many cars , mami cannot go"
10) When it is the time for bed, she run to Papa-M (or other family members)and says : " hug hug, kiss kiss, good nite" then repeat 2-3 times (this girl very long-winded) and then finally willing to sleep"
11)When I put her to bed, she will hug me, and sings : "i luv you, u luv me, we are happy family, with great big hug, me to you, wont u love me too..." this melt my heart...
Bb-G, at 28 months


#2 is funny... (although rude to you lar...)
ReplyDelete#11 - wow, she knows the entire lyrics of Barney song???
haha....papa-m always driving at F1 speed ?
ReplyDelete